Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little update...

So the last time I posted a blog, it was about the puppies! Well, so far she is getting fat and sassy. It is not a definite, I mean we can't give her a pregnancy test even tho that would be great- THEY DON'T MAKE THEM!!!!!! So we are not positive but we are seriously crossing our fingers, please pray she is. Well I also don't know who all knows but I now have Room Mates! Robin and Her boyfriend Tyler, I don't want to put their lastnames on here for identity reasons but I graduated with Robin and she is really nice and so is Tyler. I am really excited and actually at home bored all alone so I am ready for the end of next month! Okay so mom and dad and Jeremt are all doing good- The extra room is ALMOST done! Dad is really excited! Ready for bed now, we love you all God Bless! The Dancers

1 comment:

The Wiechman's said...

Glad to hear the room drama may be over soon! I hope that it stays over this time :)

Also glad to hear that you have roomies, that will be fun.

We hope the Wiechman's can treck down to MO for a visit sometime early summer (before I start to waddle).

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers