Monday, August 10, 2009

If You Just Smile...



Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by...If you smile with your fear and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow. You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just...Light up your face with gladness hide every trace of sadness although a tear may be ever so near. That's the time you must keep on trying... Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just...Smile, though your heart is aching Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky. You'll get by...If you smile through your fear and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile...That's the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just SMILE...


It's a gloomy August 10, 2009...Last year it was too. It doesn't even seem like a year has gone by since that day. I look back and the one thing I still can see perfectly is her smile. Smiling and Singing were two things I Miss so much about her. I also miss how she could make my mom's day by just calling and talking to her for 2 hours! I Miss Everything about her!


Aunt Stella,

You are one of the strongest people I have ever met in my entire life. I know that you aren't here on earth with us but, I know the day of my accident you were with me. I find myself disbelieving myself sometimes...but I know you were there with me, keeping me alive and keeping me strong. I am so grateful I had you in my life and your family is in my life still...You were a blessing to each and everyone of us in a different way. Not a day...A DAY goes by that I don't think about you. Thank You for everything. I Will See You Again...One Sweet Day! Love Always, Jamie Lynn


No comments:

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers