Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dancer n All the inbetweens UpDaTe!

Jeremy is now a Cameron football player, he is #69. He does a good job doing whatever he does, lol. I told him if he was gonna make this playing football thing a habit I was gonna need some football lessons. I only know a few little things haha. So they have only lost one game and won the others. They are a pretty good team! GO DRAGONS!






Him Running...
Im not sure.
The Field -which he plays on.
___________________________________________________________________
PUPPIES FOR SALE!









































Today marks 23 days of the puppies lives. They are all so cute, loving, and LOUD! They let their mommy know when they are ready to eat! There are 3 boys that we need to sell....if anyone knows anyone that is looking for a pet or a Christmas present...These are the BEST gifts! :) Prices vary!






3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Ha ha thats funny our football boys are the Deshler Dragons!!! Their colors are purple and white. Thats so cool that my cousin plays and my son plays! LOL what grade is Jermey in?

The Dancer's said...

8th...he is really good. I'm very proud of him.

The Cox Family said...

Really? Hes the same age as Daniel? Dan plays football to. My nephew is a freshman and my stepson is a sophmore. We are so proud of them all to and they are good too, so the coach says, I'm like you and font know much about football.

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers