Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 2010-Update!

To be completely honest...I forgot all about our blog. I was thinking of a way to find a couple more photos of Stella, but I have all the ones from the blogs. Wow. It's insane that I can still hear her voice. I know everyone misses the crap outta her and tonight I am especially as I look through pictures of her. Life is so much different without her, but we all know she is up in heaven smiling at us and laughing at the jokes and stories she would hear if she was here! I miss you so much & I can't wait to hear you pick on me again for my southern drawl and call me Jamie Lynn again...I miss it the most! :)
Okay...Now that I am in tears I might as well get on with the rest aye..?
So, today but technically yesterday Sasha gave birth to once again 6 beautiful puppies 4 boys/2 girls-All healthy and she gave birth with little to no help at all. Also, some things that might come as a shock...
1) We have new wood floors in the living room and soon to come in mom and dads room and bathroom! :) Very stoked about that!
2) Our house no longer looks like we don't live in it, one of moms very good friends Shari came over and helped decorate and spoof the house up a bit- I was in denial when I walked thru the front door, literally had to walk out and back in again to know that I was not actually hallucinating!
3) After almost 3 months of working on the 2010 Family Reunion Video, I am almost done! The video is ALMOST (lacking 2-3 min) 1 HOUR long. Now take in mind that this will be shown at the reunion and I will be selling them. I just want everyone to know now how thankful I am that I got to do this. I am ready to be out of college and doing this professionally!
Well my rant has lasted longer than everyone wanted to read I am sure. We are all doing good add a little-minor stress occasionally and call us normal I suppose. All ready for vacationing & a little break throughout the summer.
We Love You All. God Bless.
THE DANCERS!

No comments:

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers