Monday, November 3, 2008

In Loving Memory Decals (for Cars)

Okay everyone, I didn't know if someone had already had one made so I went and got one printed out...They are $5.00 a piece and are 6x4. Picture is at the bottom. If you would like one I need to know by the END OF THE WEEK so I can have them made and sent out as soon as they are done. If you cannot see the picture it sayes...

In Loving Memory



of



Stella M. Dargeloh







With 2 Green ribbons and "Cancer Sucks"







You Can either Email me at: jdancer1@missouriwestern.edu or call my cell and leave a message if I don't answer. (816)-284-5193. I have text messaging if that is what you would rather do.







Thank You and Love You all SOoOoO much,



The Dancers

No comments:

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers