Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Email...

Well I figured my old email was getting me a bad name so I now have a new one. If anyone would like to email me about the decals, you can do so at : MissYorkieLover04@gmail.com .
Nothing really really interesting has happened this weekend. Took Shia and Squirt for their second set of shots (1st with me) :) they were so well behaved and got lots of compliments. It's getting SEVERLY cold, well atleast to me lol. And I'm not at all ready for winter. Me and Jeremy went to get a big rock for the front yard yesterday and let me tell you that was a pain in the TUSH! I had to lift a like 150 pound rock up this extremly large hill and it was not fun. Now all that is left is the painting on it which I will probably do later on today. I hope everyone else has enjoyed their weekend. We love and miss you all.
-The Dancers-

No comments:

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers