Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Small Update...

So far everything has pretty much stayed the same. I've been looking for an appartment in St.Joesph because of next semester and this winter. Im not extremly excited about the move but then again I am. I kinda already have a room-mate his name is Grant. I don't know if we will last long without killing each other but hey who knows. Jeremy should hopefully have his cast off before the year is over...were getting tierd of being his "Slackie" as he calls it. The new puppies are doing pretty great on the Potty Training so we are happy about that...they are following Snickers and Sashas every move and we love them all to pieces. I'm trying to get Mama and Jeremy to go with me this weekend to Nebraska, Hopefully we will come down. If Not I might just sneak out and go all alone...lol jk











Me and My Sasha Bear :)
My Shia and Squirt in the yard poising!

My Snickers in the yard! :)

2 comments:

The Wiechman's said...

I hope to get to see you!

The Schweitzer Family said...

Hey babycakes!! How was your trip to NE! I am soo bummed I missed you! So who is this Grant??? I must know!! :) I will pray for your search to find an apt. Much love! Jess

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers