Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just wanting to say HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all just wanting to say hey to everyone and say that Jeremy's bday is Tomorow!!! AH HES GOING TO BE 14!!!! 14!!! I got him his present and I am so excited...but yah know I see pictures at the house of how little the brat use to be. He use to be such a cute little guy and now he is turning into a BIG GUY!! Ah! Its kinda hard seeing him grow up and start being into girls and whatnot. Well hope everyone is having a great day and week!
Love All-
The Dancers

1 comment:

The Schweitzer Family said...

Your telling me! It is soo hard to watch your lil sibs go through what you just went through...and you just have to sit back and watch cause they're to bratty to listen to your wise and humble advice..grrrr! Gotta love em! Give him a late bday hug from me! Love ya...I hope you ordered me one of the car deals if not thats ok but I did want one! Love you Jess

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers