Tuesday, October 21, 2008

False Pregnancy :(

I hate to post this because it is so sad for us...Sasha and Snickers went to the Vet this past Friday (10-17-08). Well our vet who has been very nice in the past was a little rude. He said that Sasha was not pregnant. THE ONLY PERSON WHO THOGHT THIS....MIGHT I ADD. I know Sasha and Snickers are both mad but they have become "Sorta" playing with eachother, hopefully the will love eachother soon. Sorry it took so long, we've kinda been trying to not think about it. We love and miss you all so much. ~Love & Blessings- The Dancers

PS- Gina were not that crazy lol.

1 comment:

The Wiechman's said...

So sorry to hear about the puppies. I don't understand how so close to her due date she can be 'not'. Anyway, I think you are a little less crazy now :)

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers