Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Miss You

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with us



Aunt Stella, It really doesn't feel like your truely gone. I miss you so much and I know everyone else does too. I see the picture of you and me and it just eats me up inside that God wanted to take you so soon. You were such a great and wonderful person...I love you so much Aunt Stella. I'll see you again some day.
Love always and forever, Jamie Lynn

No comments:

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers