Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Few More Family Pictures

Pretty Gina

Jessie with Boen

Little Mr. STUD (Gavin)


Jessie & My Mom



Brad picking his nose & Arayn looking at him funny


Aunt Chris


Gina & Silly Gavin

Christy Jo Holding Boen & Uncle David looking at them


Daniel & Lucas (Cousins)

Peyton & his Grandpa Gary
Jeremy Mr. Dancer & Uncle Paul

Aunt Amy & My Mom (after they got their hair done)

Uncle Frank (Standing) & Uncle Paul


Zac (l) & Jeremy(r) falling on the floor slowly...


My Beautiful Aunt Stella Holding Baby Boen


My Aunt Stella & Jeremy

Baby Boen looking Handsome





---Hope you all like the photos---
Love Always,
The Dancers

1 comment:

The Schweitzer Family said...

awww loved them...I feel soo special!! Loving the Blog...keep it comming! Love ya

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers