Sunday, October 26, 2008

Very Scary Evening...

Okay, before you read this I just want everyone to know that it is 11:00pm and no I didn't go to a haunted house or whatever. I was sick this weekend...all Friday night I was up puking my guts out, sweating, feeling just like pure crap. I layed in bed all Saturday because I didn't get enough sleep. That's when I was messing with the blog, that night when all of this stupidness got out of my body. Okay well on with my story...Tonight me and mom were watching Army Wives like we do every Sunday and she said she had to puke. She layed in bed for a while and I was like mom you might have to make yourself puke, I had to and I felt a lot better. She went to the bathroom to pee or something and she got up and Blacked Out, she fainted like right in front of me and I was so scared. She actually knocked over a few things and almost broke her glasses. She said she didn't remember falling over or fainting. I'm not joking, that was so scary.I had to yell for my dad and he came running up the stairs. Ugh!!! So I hope everyone else hasn't been sick or dealing with this like us. She is doing better now, no one should probably bring this up, she might get a little mad at me! :)

Love you all and God Bless,
The Dancers


PS- Pray for this sickness to go away and not to get to dad, he doesn't have much of an immune system.

1 comment:

The Wiechman's said...

How scary, I hope the 'flu' like bug is done at your house. Hope you all feel better

About Our Family...

My photo
James, Peggy, Jamie, Jeremy. The four of us live in a small town in Missouri. We Also have 5 Yorkshire Terriers, Snickers, Sasha, Shia, Squirt, and Rascal. And 2 Outside Dogs, Millie and Ginger. We are a very close family and we get along most of the time!

Followers